Take your morning routine to the next level by locking in the moisture from your daily shower, all while basking in a hypnotic aura of real rose & sandalwood. A luxurious way to reconnect with your body. A nod to traditional Ayurveda traditions in daily body oil applications. Rose Euphoria is also an amazing addition to your bath time ritual! Formulated to be deeply nourishing & non-greasy; fast absorbing oils & botanicals promote healthy skin cell regeneration while protecting your epidermis’ natural moisture barrier. Leaving you with dewy & glowing beautiful looking skin.
1. Olive Squalane is similar your yours skins natural sebum, Squalane in an excellent natural emollient that softens & soothes the skin, improving elasticity & protecting your epidermis from moisture loss
2. Sea Buckthorn Oil is highly regarded & recognized for its nutritional profile and powerful combination of over 190 bio-actives, this super charged omega rich oil, contains the entire 3, 6, 9, and the rare omega 7 oil.
3. Camellia Seed Oil is renowned for its remarkable ability to retain moisture and penetrate into the deepest layers of the epidermis, delivering immense amounts of phytonutrients & Vitamins A, C, D & E. Treasured by Geisha's and Japanese skin care enthusiasts alike for centuries, this oil helps improve overall skin complexion by increasing elasticity & minimizing the appearance of scars.
4. Red Raspberry Seed Oil is a luxurious and light oil that has very high levels of phytosterols, which can help reduce trans-epidermal water loss; thereby helping to keep skin moisturized. It’s a great source of alpha linolenic acid, which is an essential fatty acid that has regenerative and anti-aging skin benefits.
5. Pomegranate Seed Oil has rich antioxidant properties to protect the skin, and can effectively reduce & prevent wrinkles in the epidermis. It has superior moisturizing ability, nourishing and softening skin.
6. Argan Oil is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, carotenes, squalene, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
7. Calendula - The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds in Calendula have been found to significantly protect against oxidative stress in human skin cells. By promoting the production of collagen, an essential protein for glowing skin, Calendula also aids in sustaining soothed, hydrated skin.
8. Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. Its relaxing woody, deep floral scent is known for its calming and stress-relieving properties. Chamomile posses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
9. Vitamin E has moisturizing and healing benefits, and helps to strengthen skin barrier function. A natural anti-inflammatory that soothes and helps calm the skin.
Massage body oil into your skin day or night. A decadent choice for full body massage or for simply applying daily as a body oil moisturizer. Try adding some to an evening bath ritual.