This fast absorbing & nutrient rich, yet light-weight serum that can be used day or night, as an effective way to restore and protect your skins natural moisture barrier. Formulated to brighten and plump the epidermis and promote healthy skin cell regeneration, cell turnover and efficiently balance out sebum production. Your skin will have a healthy, beautiful glow! Naturally scented with only skin beautifying essential oils of Rose, Sandalwood, Lavender, Frankincense & Myrrh. Formulated with the finest sourced, cold-pressed, organic oils, and carefully packaged within a luxurious Italian thick glass vessel. Suitable for all skin types.
1. Borage Seed Oil is the richest natural known source of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), as well as containing vitamins A and C, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B. Borage seed oil is a rich moisturizer that can hydrate dry skin to healthy moisture levels, and help maintain a healthy moisture barrier for the skin.
2. Sea Buckthorn Oil - A super charged omega rich oil, containing the entire 3, 6, 9, and rare rare omega 7 oil. Deeply nourishing and prized for centuries.
3. Jojoba Oil is abundant in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins E and B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium and iodine. Jojoba oil restores the natural balance of the skin by bringing in moisture and hydration.
4. Pomegranate Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols that give the oil natural protection qualities & supports cell regeneration. Pomegranate oil repairs skin, and effectively reduces and prevents wrinkles in the epidermis. It has antimicrobial properties & is an anti-inflammatory agent. It has superior moisturizing ability, nourishing and softening skin.
5. Pumpkin Seed Oil is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids as well as antioxidants; therefore, it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
6. Rosehip Seed Oil contains a wealth of essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid. The skin also easily absorbs the oil, allowing its antioxidants to travel deep into the skin’s layers. That’s because rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell turnover.
After cleansing and toning the skin, and 6-8 drops of serum to palm of your hand. Gently rub hands together to activate the ingredients & light press into the face. Use the pinky finger to gently apply around the eye area. Enjoy the sensorial effects while allowing the serum 1 minute to fully absorb.